There are two ways to enter into a contract between a Customer and a Seller. The customer has the right to place any order with the Seller, including any changes to the terms and conditions below, to negotiate any contractual agreement with the Seller. Negotiations should be conducted in writing and addressed to the Seller (ZO-HAN Mariusz Podleś, Gałczyńskiego 9, 05-091 Ząbki). In the event of the Customer's opt-out of the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, the following rules and regulations apply.
1. Shop ZO-HAN.PL is run by the company:
ZO-HAN Mariusz Podleś
BANK ACCOUNT: 64 1140 2004 0000 3202 7514 1747
hereafter referred to as "Sellers".
2. The purchaser may be a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the "Client".
3. Orders can be made 24 hours a day.
4. The contract is concluded when the order is placed by the Customer. Execution of orders paid for collection and orders paid by bank transfer or via electronic payment system (after the payment of the customer's payment in the Seller's account) takes place within 1-4 working days.
5. The purchased goods together with the customer's selected sales document (invoice / receipt) are sent to the chosen carrier by the customer to the address given by the customer in the order form.
6. Seller is responsible for two years from the date of delivery in case of non-conformity of the goods with the contract in accordance with Article. 10 of the Consumer Special Sales Law Act of 27 July 2002 and other applicable laws.
7. In the event of nonconformity of the goods with the contract, a letter defining nonconformity and expectations concerning the way of realization of the obligation, should be sent to the Seller's address.
8. Within 14 days of the receipt of the ordered goods, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, according to the general rules resulting from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts.
According to the law, returns are not subject to audiovisual and visual products and recorded on computer data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging. The seller will return the money within five days.
9. All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the price list of supplies.
10. Seller agrees to protect personal data in accordance with the law
on the protection of personal data of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and the Act
about the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204). The Customer, at the time of placing the order, gives his / her personal data to the Seller, authorizing their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The customer has the ability to view, correct, update and delete his / her personal data at any time.
11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to infringe Customer's rights. Neither can it be interpreted as in the case of non-compliance of any part of the Rules with the applicable law the Seller declares absolute subordination and application of that right in place of the contested provision of the Rules of Procedure.
12. Regarding changes in regulations and their scope, registered customers will be notified by e-mail (indicated on registration or ordering by e-mail). The notice will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new regulations.
Amendments will be introduced to adjust the rules to the applicable legal status.
13. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is always available for the Client in the rules tab (http://zo-han.pl/page/regulamin-2). During the execution of the order and
During the entire period of Customer's after-sales care, the terms and conditions of the Customer's acceptance of the order are valid. Except where the customer considers him to be less favorable than the current one, he shall inform the Seller of the current selection as valid.
14. The seller provides the customer with the correct functioning of the online store
In the following browsers: IE version 7 or higher, FireFox version 3 or higher, Opera version 9 or higher, Chrome version 10 or higher, Safari with the latest versions of JAVA and FLASH, on screens with a horizontal resolution above 1024 px. Using third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the proper display of the store, so to fully enjoy the functionality of zo-han.com, you must turn them off.
15. In matters not covered by this Regulation, the applicable legal regulations apply. Disputes are dealt with by the local and state court.